Permanent – Full Time
Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager and Deputy MLRO to ensure that our operations comply with legal regulatory standards, procedures, and policies. Your duties will include documenting and evaluating compliance activities, delivering employee training on compliance matters and handling complaints.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and MLRO, to be successful, you should be able to identify compliance issues and recommend solutions. You should also have strong analytical thinking skills and be able to maintain meticulous records of complaints and compliance activities.
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting compliance issues, irregularities, and violations.
- Maintaining records of compliance activities.
- Communicating with government agencies.
- Preparing and filing compliance reports.
- Deputise for the MLRO as and when required
- Assist in the handling of all escalated internal suspicious transaction reports, including research, analysis and record keeping
- Assist the MLRO guide the company in maintaining and implementing a compliant AML framework
- Support anti-money laundering training
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as and when required
- Having relevant AML/CFT qualifications will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance regulations and regulatory obligations
- At least2years of experience in the field of compliance
- Professional individual, able to build relationships at all levels and lead by example
- An excellent communicator, with an inquisitive eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and embracing change
- A creative problem solver with a strong positive mindset
- Ability to work in a small team
A list of the benefits can be viewed here: https://www.insignia.com/careers/
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.