Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Insignia Group of Companies platform success. From building a new core backend to creating a best in class online services, our tech team is at the core of all that we do.
Working in Technology at Insinet is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be utilised by high net individuals. We are continually developing and characterizing what is the new acceptable standard. We are a growing, fast paced team based in the heart of Valletta, Malta.
As the Data Architect you will oversee and lead the development and use of company data systems, and guarantee that all information to and from the company runs timely, accurately and securely. You will determine strategic data requirements, creating high-level designs according to these requirements ensuring that the company’s data architecture aligns with its business needs.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management
- Be the owner of company’s data warehouse, reporting and BI systems
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing
- Designing architecture solutions that are in line with long-term business objectives
- Developing data management projects that move a company closer to its future goals
- Designing a data infrastructure that supports complex data analytics services
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Ensure that their company’s data systems are secured and protected from potential breaches or malicious attackers
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements
- Manage all incoming data files
- Maintain the integrity and security of the company’s database
- Continually develop data management strategies
- Provides training and expertise to business users and other stakeholders on utilising SSRS / SSAS cubes for their reporting needs
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Develops reporting and BI applications using the MS BI stack including SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL/stored procedures as well as MDX
- The ability to conceptualise holistic architecture solutions that address the needs of an organisation as a whole
- The ability to manage and facilitate technological change
- A solid understanding of existing and emerging data technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of good systems design
- Innovative thinking to devise solutions that address the gap between business needs and technological constraints
- A background in payments, banking or Fintech is desirable
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.