Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
We are seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will be integral to the Marketing team and responsible for the company’s Digital Marketing strategy, in conjunction with the Directors and the Groups wider Strategy.
You will have extensive experience of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
- Team management – Responsible for overseeing all activities, execution and determining goals to work towards within the marketing team and coaching team members when needed
- Plan, implement and measure all Digital Marketing activity and take ownership of developing the Group’s Digital Marketing strategy, in conjunction with the Directors and the Groups wider Strategy
- Manage the design and development of the Group’s websites and social media marketing services with third party web developers.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website in order to make data-driven decisions that align with the company goals
- Develop a Search Marketing strategy in order to secure the Group’s marketing rankings with highly targeted search engine optimization and paid search programs, to ensure maximum exposure
- Measure and report data sets and performance of campaigns against ROI and KPIs to ensure a strong Digital Marketing strategy, using reports from CRM and business stakeholders
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Utilise a strong network within the industry and develop this network further the marketing
- Design, build and maintain the Group’s Social Media presence through platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+ and YouTube. Within these channels, to select and place suitable PPC
- Develop a suitable strategy and process to increase output content with LSB
- Collaborate with third party agencies and other vendor partners, selecting and advising on the best to partner with the Group
- Present forecasts to senior management and contribute to the success of Digital Marketing
- Develop and promote marketing best practice across the broader marketing group and proactively collaborate to find join ups and synergies between marketing plans
- Reach new customers through Email Marketing and fully engage with existing client base to maximize revenue through lead magnets, inbound funnels and design Email Marketing automation flows
- Presentations – Supporting on sales pitches and the overall growth strategy with the sales team
- Proven and visible digital marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing and lifecycle stage optimization tactics
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record and strong network within the industry which can be developed
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development to product adoption, to sales processes
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally
- Understanding of the HNW client segment
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.