Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer with exceptional design skills to join our team. This role will be integral to the Marketing team.
You will be a passionate all-round Graphic Designer who can see a variety of both digital and print-based projects through from concept, design to finished print ready artwork that aligns with our client’s wants and needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Assisting Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager with creative concepts and collaterals for UHNW events/communications (invitations, ads, newsletters, birthdays etc.)
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Ensuring the design standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up
- Ability to work closely with our IT and development teams on a variety of digital projects
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Create offline assets including – direct mail, product brochures, event collateral and posters
- Create online assets including – email templates, landing page designs, online adverts and web banners
- Responsible for the design and management of all creative and technical design projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and that each meets the brief
- Manage a junior web/graphic designer, providing training as and when necessary
- Produce design collateral and website mock-ups for use in client pitches
- To assist in critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution
- To support others in problem solving in order to generate ideas and solutions
- To create a culture of promoting new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team for our clients
- To make sure written work adheres to brand/template guidelines and client communication is at an excellent and professional level
- Responsible for all aspects of Insignia’s print production
- Advanced knowledge and proven skills using Adobe creative suite
- Is a digital specialist with experience using SketchApp and prototyping software
- Great understanding of user interaction across all digital devices and channels
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word/PowerPoint and excel)
- Ability to react with agility in a dynamic environment manage
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Experience with HTML / CSS3 and responsive design an advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress and Angular is an advantage as is video editing and development
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.