Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
We are seeking a Group Accounting Supervisor with exceptional accounting skills to join our team. This role will be integral to the Finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
Accounting, tax and reporting:
- Management and reporting of accounts under IFRS and international regulations (US, Isle of Man, Hong Kong)
- Liaising with international external accountants regarding payroll, taxes and annual accounts (UK, Cyprus, Slovakia, Dubai, Malta)
- Liaising with international auditors for all companies to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Bank reconciliation across all company entities
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Finance Director approval for selected companies
- Preparation of month end/year end with commentary and presentation to Head of Finance
- Ensuring all data is accurate in financial reports
- Preparation of data for tax returns submission and for auditors in a timely manner often working to deadlines
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Review of current tax efficiency of the Group and further design of the efficient tax structuring and planning
- 3+ years’ experience in Corporate Finance/Accounting in a similar level financial role
- Experience in full month end and year end management
- Knowledge of international accounting standards
- Able to manage external stakeholders for Audit and Tax
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Higher Professional Education/Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
- Previous industry experience in Finance, Banking, Lifestyle Management, Concierge, Travel
- Extensive experience working in an international environment
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English required, Russian would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.