Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Insignia Group of Companies platform success. From building a new core backend to creating a best in class online services, our tech team is at the core of all that we do.
Working in Technology at Insinet is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be utilised by high net individuals. We are continually developing and characterizing what is the new acceptable standard. We are a growing, fast paced team based in the heart of Valletta, Malta.
As an IT Security specialist, you will be responsible for the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of all the organisation’s information systems in compliance with the company’s Information security policy and procedures. This position is committed to 24/7 support and is responsible for working collaboratively with the ICT team to meet expectations and goals.
- Build a relationship with business units and technical teams to identify the environment, the attack surface, and the IT risk posture of the company.
- Report on the IT risks which the company is facing.
- Conduct regular internal and external vulnerability scans on Insinet’s core systems and the hosting environment and raise tickets with the respective teams for remediation.
- Carry out security reviews for new or major changes in applications.
- Provide your security opinion on new projects and initiatives.
- Monitoring of security controls including reviewing malware report alerts, e-mail quarantine and other security controls.
- Conduct penetration testing assignments as required from time to time.
- Liaise with security auditors and regulators as required.
- Keep up to date with latest threat information and deliver your knowledge in a yearly information security awareness training session.
- An Information Technology related degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years working in an information security position.
- Familiar with the PCI DSS and other relevant standards.
- Good knowledge of the OWASP top ten application security risks and ways to protect against them.
- Awareness of vulnerabilities affecting common Internet protocols and ways to mitigate these risks.
- Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP or OSCP will be considered an asset.
- A background in payments, banking or Fintech is desirable
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.