Permanent – Full Time
Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
Reporting to the Head of Lifestyle Management, as a Personal Assistant to HNWI’s, you will be responsible for catering to the needs of only the wealthiest elite Clients who prefer a privileged and exclusive luxury lifestyle.
You will be part of the Luxury Experts team, who provide our clients with round-the-clock access to Insignia’s full range of services every day of the year.
For the right candidate we are prepared to offer accommodation and relocation package to Bratislava from Slovenia, Romania, Poland or Czech Republic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
- 5+ years of experience in lifestyle management, concierge, travel, luxury or VIP sales sector
- Experience of working with High-Net-Worth Clients
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to work with a wide range of people
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed stress management skills
- Good team player
- Fluent in English
- This role will require the successful candidate to be available 24/7
A list of our company benefits can be viewed here: http://www.insignia.com/careers/
More information about the company can be found here:
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.