Place of work: Abroad – The job requires travelling
Contract type: Full – time
As a Personal Travelling Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the diary and appointments abroad, being available to travel extensively and provide full-scope organizational support of business trips and personal lifestyle. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Executive, Personal or Travelling assistant within a large Family office, with a background in travel, concierge, hospitality; diplomacy.
You will provide full Executive and Administrative support to owner of the company. This role requires 24/7 Executive support and assistance.
You will assist the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative and personal tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
The major areas directed are:
• Full scope of administrative and organizational support
• Assisting in personal and business trips abroad
• Organization of business and personal events
• Cooperation with staff on business tasks execution
• Search and analysis of information in luxury lifestyle
• Handling personal requests
• 24/7 telephone support in cases of necessity
• Ensuring high-level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work
• Filtering incoming emails, queries, phones calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward as appropriate.
• Personal assistant background is a must
• Advanced traveler
• Luxury lifestyle knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
• Self-driven, initiative, creative, ability to work under pressure, responsibility
• Good stress and conflict manager, problem-solver
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education level;
• English and Russian languages: fluent oral and written;
• English pronunciation of highest standard;
• Expert driver