Permanent – Full Time
Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. We offer our members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
We believe that any success at Insignia is due to two things: our people and their hard work. We believe that brilliant people who never settle and work hard, when empowered, will produce the best outcome.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury and Finance, the Senior Finance Manager will provide effective support in analytical reporting and controls, auditing, tax returns, daily cash management, forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
- Preparation of analytical reports for managerial decisions making
- Develop and set reporting controls
- Ensuring all data is accurate in financial reports
- Supervision of accounting, auditing and timely submission of the
Group’s tax returns
- Review of current tax efficiency of the Group and further design of the
efficient tax structuring and planning
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Supervision of daily cash movements and providing regular reports
- Cash position monthly/weekly forecasting
- Financial evaluation of new product launches opportunities
- Profitability forecasting model development
- Projects business plan preparation and presentation
- Supporting annual budgeting process and following deadlines
- Participation in financial reports optimization and digitalization to
enhance financial planning and reporting quality
- Ad hoc reports/presentation for finance department
- 5 plus years in a similar level financial role, full month end and year end management accounting
- Corporate Finance/Accounting experience
- Finance, Banking, Lifestyle Management, Concierge, Travel industry experience
- International accounting standards experience
- Ability to manage external stakeholders for Audit and Tax
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (Proficiency (C2)) required, Russian would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Accounting – Skillful
A list of the benefits can be viewed here: https://www.insignia.com/careers/
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.