Who we are and how to contact us
www.insignia.com is a site (the “Website”) operated by Insignia Lifestyle Boutique Limited (”We”). We are registered under company number 04361276 and have our registered office at 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP, United Kingdom. Our main trading address is Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5RS, United Kingdom.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0) 800 019 5877. Please note that we may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service.
By using the website you accept these terms
By using the website you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must cease the use of the Website.
We may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We may also amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued access to or use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
Please note that these terms changed on 21 August 2018.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
Please note that some products and/or services offered by our group companies may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
We may suspend or withdraw the website
The Website use is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
The website is only for users in the european union/eea and switzerland
The Website is intended for users residing in the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland. We do not represent that content available on or through the Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by calling the number on the back of your card.
Access to password protected/secure areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the Website may be subject to prosecution.
How you may use material on the website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the materials and other content published on it or contained in it. The relevant intellectual property is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may view, copy and print pages of the Website solely for personal purposes such as accessing our products and/or services and communicating with us. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, post, broadcast, modify or reverse engineer the Website in whole or in part, including any content thereof, without our prior written consent. No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Logos and other trademarks displayed on the Website may not be used without the prior written consent of their owner or the relevant licensor (as the case may be).
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Opinions and any other informational contents posted on the Website are provided by us for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
The Website may also contain certain material provided by third parties and we do not necessarily agree with the content of such material. In addition, we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
Rules about linking to the website
We do not provide any linking permission to you and therefore you must not link to the Website and you must not establish any link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Content provided or displayed on the Website is ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our gross negligence or the gross negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
- Please remember that email is not a completely secure means of communication: it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. Therefore, you may choose to send us information by email at your own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information passing over the Internet.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and that we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity in case of your use of the Website for any commercial or business purposes.
- We are not liable for losses or costs caused by abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control, which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary, for example delays or failures caused by industrial action, problems with another system or network, third party viruses or malware, mechanical breakdown or data-processing failures.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.