Housing an array of leading experts in an exquisite, serene space, The Wellness Clinic at Harrods offers clients a range of aesthetic and holistic treatments and is situated on the Fourth Floor of the Knightsbridge department store
“Integrative beauty is exceptionally exciting right now, and it really speaks to the mind, body and soul. The Wellness Clinic is our approach to this, so that’s the best of the aesthetic beauty world, combined with a much more holistic approach to beauty and treatments,” Annalise Fard, Harrods Home & Beauty Director, explains.
“I often say it’s like inner and outer beauty, or East meets West coming together. It’s the first time such a significant offer of wellness treatments and incredible practitioners will be found under one roof in any department store across the world. The credibility of the practitioners is foremost, as well as being able to introduce them as part of a ‘one-stop-shop’ for wellness at Harrods is an amazing opportunity.”
There are 14 treatment rooms, two personal training studios designed for one-to-one training, a private consultation room and a photography studio.
Harrods have exclusive partnerships with the following:
- PHI Clinic – offering aesthetic treatments for the face and body, ranging from injectable procedures to facial rejuvenation and body contouring, all subject to a prior in-depth consultation.
- Louise Parker – known for her six-week programme The Method – and her team of dieticians and personal trainers will offer nutritional and fitness advice.
- A full-body cryotherapy chamber from 111Cryo will boost recovery post-exercise and also has aesthetic applications in that it helps to brighten the skin. There’s weekly clinics with chiropractor and posture specialist Dr Ben Carraway and renowned London-based acupuncturist Ross Barr too.
- The Elixir Clinic, a global leader in intravenous vitamin infusions (IV drips) will offer the highest concentration of VitaDrip ingredients exclusively at Harrods. It will also offer an array of treatments for specific needs, such as jet lag, mood support and immune boosting.
- In addition, The Wellness Clinic will feature an exclusive partnership with personalised skincare service Gen Identity. Its treatments involve a medical consultation, DNA test and course of targeted skincare products.
- Running alongside the permanent treatment menu, The Wellness Clinic will welcome a series of guest practitioners from both local and international practices who will conduct renowned signature and exclusive treatments.