Aman Le Mélézin
Rising into the pine-scented air of the French Alps above the village of Courchevel 1850, Aman Le Mélézin enjoys an enviable setting directly on the Bellecôte Piste.
Stay for a minimum of five nights and take advantage of the exceptional ski-in, ski-out facilities with complimentary ski lift passes, or dedicate your stay to wellness with complimentary daily yoga, massages, spa treatments and hydrotherapy in the expansive Aman Spa.
Celebrate the end of winter with a ski or spa break in the French Alps
The perfect Spring holiday destination for both skiers and non-skiers alike, Aman Le Mélézin is a ski-in, ski-out sanctuary also offering a comprehensive Aman Spa with indoor swimming pool and extensive hydrotherapy areas. For après-ski, Aman Le Mélézin is a glide away from the bars, boutiques and restaurants of Courchevel 1850.
Five-night stay includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily à la carte lunch and dinner at Aman Le Mélézin or your choice of five restaurants within Courchevel 1850
- Shuttle services within Courchevel 1850
- SKI – Lift passes for Les Trois Vallées domaine and ski rental
- SPA – Daily 30-minute yoga session at 9am, followed by a 50-minute holistic massage and a 30-minute spa treatment
The Chedi Andermatt
A Piece of Switzerland
The sky turns red, the evening star appears and the last rays of the sun gleam on the silhouettes of the Alps. Enjoy this spectacular setting with a sundowner aperitif at a scenic location. A local guide with lit torch will light the way for you through the charming mountain village of Andermatt. Savour a traditional Swiss cheese fondue at The Chalet, for a rustic and stylish dining experience.
The two-night stay will also give you enough time to relax in the award-winning Asian-inspired The Spa.
The package includes:
- 2 overnight stays from Wednesday to Friday
- Aperitif at sunset
- Guided torchlight hike
- Swiss cheese fondue at The Chalet excl. beverages for 2 persons
The Chedi Andermatt benefits:
- The Chedi Grand Breakfast Buffet
- Access to The Spa and Health Club
- Daily newspaper
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar