Here’s our list of the top Insignia-endorsed hotels and destinations to travel
Hotel VIU Milan
The unbearably stylish Hotel VIU Milan is sleek and contemporary, always welcoming a well-heeled and youthful clientele. The dark-panelled rooms are inviting; in particular, the Terrace King Deluxe Rooms, which have private patios – ideal for an open-air aperitif. Dotted with sun loungers and striped towels, the rooftop pool is the first if its kind in all of Milan. The pool is heated and therefore remains popular even as the temperatures dip. There is also a spa, an impeccable fitness studio with Technogym equipment and two diabolically good restaurants.
Insignia Offer: When booking a room in the category of Junior Suite to Executive Suite for a four-night booking with breakfast receive a 15 percent discount.
Kensho Psarou Hotel
Located on Psarou beach, this is the second Kensho property to open in Mykonos. Just 30 rooms, each is individually designed with its own hot tub or plunge pool. Quintessentially Grecian, both the interiors and exteriors are white and inviting. Overlooking both the pool and beach, the all-day bar and restaurant are casual yet chic. Seafood lovers will rejoice at the a la carte menu, which includes a sharing starter of lobster, king prawns, scallops and mussels, octopus fresh from the grill, piping-hot fried calamari, and succulent tuna steaks, among many other well-executed dishes.
Insignia Offer: Save up to 25 percent or stay three nights for the price of two, including breakfast, WiFi, taxes and a welcome drink.
Hotel & Spa Des Pêcheurs
Located on the southernmost limb of metropolitan France, Cavallo is in fact as much Italian in its style as it is French. In the 1980s it was a popular destination for Romans and to this day the workforce, food and language remains predominately Italian. Stylish and exclusive, Hôtel & Spa des Pêcheurs known for its private white-sand beach, spectacular spa with an indoor thalassotherapy pool and its two restaurants. Its 50 rooms are decorated in varying shades of blue, white and beige which reflect the colours of the sea, sky and rocks. The hotel is private and luxurious throughout and offers heaps of activities for guests, such as the array of bicycles to hire, tennis courts, or, for the less-actively inclined, golf carts to explore the island.
Insignia Offer: Book two nights in a Privilege room and the third one is complimentary for stays from 1 – 28 September for new guests.
The Nautilus Maldives
Twenty-six beachside and overwater houses scattered across a private island in the north-east corner of the Baa Atoll, provide the road map for The Nautilus Maldives. A UNESCO Biosphere Reserve reachable via a 30-minute seaplane trip from Malé, here you will find adventure lurking at every corner. Each room, or “house” as they are known on the island, comes with its own private pool and direct access to the house reef. The overwater houses have glass-floored living rooms, so guests can gaze down and count the fishes as they lounge with a book or cocktail. The food is a triumph; the kitchen is overseen by French executive chef Jeremy Metz, a rising star in the Indian Ocean. Don’t miss the teppanyaki lobster tails cooked in lemon juice, sake, garlic and sesame; or the scallop carpaccio with freshdill.
Insignia Offer: Between 1 May and 31 October 2019, book less than 30 days before arrival and receive the best bed-and-breakfast rates, including:
- Daily breakfast – anywhere, anytime [once per guest, per day]
- Champagne and a tailor-made gourmet platter on arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- An invitation to daily sunset cocktails
- Complimentary deli-style small bites at Naiboli pool bar every day until sunset
- Complimentary stay for up to two children under 12 years old
- Complimentary dining for two children (from the children’s menu) when accompanied by paying adults
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the island
- A farewell gift from The Nautilus
- A VIP welcome at Male Airport (when arriving via the international terminal and return transfers are booked). Guests will be met as soon as they exit the plane and will be taken to a VIP lounge for customs and immigration. An attendant will collect their luggage and escort them from the lounge straight to the seaplane for their flight to The Nautilus. Unless a charter transfer has been booked, other guests may share the seaplane with them.